With a few steps you can begin accepting Google Pay using Finix's API on web or in your Android application. Adding Google Pay allows your customers to use any debit or credit card saved in their Google account.
Before you can add Google Pay to your website with Finix:
- A Finix API Key
The seller needs to complete
When a seller completes Onboarding they'll have an
Merchant. You'll use the
Merchant#idto process the Google Pay payment.
- When a seller completes Onboarding they'll have an approved
Google Pay's developer documentation
to gain production access to the Google Pay API and set up a merchant account by registering with the
Google Pay Business Console
- Review and follow Google Pay's Acceptable Use Policy .
typeas PAYMENT_GATEWAY and
gatewayas finix . The
gatewayMerchantIdis the merchant-associated identity provided by Finix.
- For Google Pay on Web, see: Google Pay for Payments (Web) .
- For Google Pay on Android, see: Google Pay for Payments (Android) .
- Your website must be served on an HTTPS webpage that has a valid SSL certificate and supports TLS. Refer to the following articles for requirements: