Getting Your Platform Started
Learn how to onboard sellers and start accepting payments on your platform using Finix.
By integrating as a platform, you can:
- Onboard sellers or migrate them from another platform.
- Process payments between your sellers and their buyers.
- Pay sellers their share of funds from the payments processed.
- Manage your sellers' post-payments experience.
Learn MoreThe following experiences integrate with Finix as a platform to go live.
- Finix for for Marketplaces
- Finix for Sofware Platforms
- Finix for PayFacs
Review the following for a breakdown of how a platform enables and integrates with Finix to manage sellers and buyers.
Jump in and start building your technical integration with Finix.
Get Your Business Started
Learn about the tools Finix has available that makes processing payments on your platform a breeze.
Steps to Process Payments on Your Platform
There are three steps to process payments with Finix:
The first step to processing payments is to onboard your sellers.
You'll collect their information and send it to Finix for verification.
Process payments between your sellers and buyers.
Pay sellers and collect fees for the payments processed.